There are several herbs that are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar levels. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements is that they have no side effects.
- Gurmar (Gymnema Sylvestre)– Gymnemic leaves contain acids that reduce the intestinal absorption of glucose, stimulate the pancreas to increase insulin production, and decrease sugar craving by causing sugar to taste like grit or sandpaper.
- Karela (Momordica Charantia Linn– Karela has antihelminthic or anthelmintic compounds. This property is used for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases and can kill parasitic worms inside our bodies.
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) – Neem can be helpful in Kapha and Pitta conditions but may exacerbate Vata problems. Neem is bitter, stomachic, antipruritic, tonic, and revitalizer works wonders in this disease. Neem leaf is a traditional herb for treating diabetes and has been scientifically proven effective in treating and preventing diabetes.
- Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)– It gives vitality and vigor and helps in building greater endurance. It has been used in diseases such as rheumatism, leprosy and arthritis, diabetes. It is considered among the best of all substances for balancing Vata. It also pacifies Kapha at the same time, which is a rare combination.
- Amla (Gooseberry)– Amla is one of the most often used herbs in Indian Ayurveda. It has a reputation as a powerful rejuvenating herb. The Amla fruit is reputed to have the highest content of vitamin C of any naturally occurring substances in nature. Organic amla is almost good for everyone on a regular basis.
- Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia)– Giloy is one of the most useful ayurvedic herbs which acts as tonic and aphrodisiac, it is also an antihelminthic, anti-arthritic, anti-periodic, anti-pyretic, blood purifier, cardiac, carminative, digestive, diuretic an expectorant, stomachic, rejuvenating, appetizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Shilajit (Asphaltum)– Shilajit is obtained from rocks in the Himalayan region. It is a form of mineral that drips from the cracks of the rocks during hot weather. It is the decomposition of plant matter in the rocks from thousands and ten of thousands of years in the past. It increases the core energy responsible for sexual and spiritual power, the same force that is withered by stress and anxiety. Shilajit is well known for renewing vitality.
- Jamun (Syzygium cumini)– Jamun has long been used as anti-diabetic and carminative, in diarrhea, stomachache, astringent, and diuretic. Very useful in leucorrhoea, and dysentery.
- Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Marsupium)– It is known to be effective in the regeneration of beta cells of the pancreas which help in the production of insulin naturally. It also reduces cardinal symptoms of type 2 diabetes-like Polyuria (production of large volumes of urine), Polyphagia (Gluttonous excessive eating), Polydipsia (abnormally intense thirsts), burning pains in limbs, and general weakness. It also effectively reduces cholesterol.
- Methi (Trigonella Foenum graecum)– Methi is one of the healthiest foods that a diabetic person can consume. It has been found to lower the blood sugar level in the body and increase the tolerance of glucose. It is high in dietary fiber like Galactomannan which slows down the absorption of sugar in the blood.
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)– It has medicinal properties and is used for external application against pain and wounds and internally as a stimulant. Turmeric reduces the risk of blood clots and prevents the build-up of plaque in the arteries, which helps in the battle against stroke and other clot-related problems. turmeric helps in the moderation of insulin levels, it is useful in the treatment of diabetes.
Problems cured by Diab Heal:
- Control Diabetes
- Weight Management
- Improve Digestion
- Reduce Cholesterol level