WHY YOU NEED ADVANCE RENAL CARE?
- Are you undergoing Dialysis regularly?
- Have doctors advised you for a kidney transplant?
- Are your Blood Urea & serum creatinine is increasing day by day?
- Do you face eGFR going down day by day?
- Do you have Renal Parenchymal disease?
- Do you have Nephrotic syndrome?
- Do you have protein leakage?
- Are you facing weight loss day by day due to AKD or CKD?
So, if you are facing any of the above problems, then have a sense of relaxation, that you are now in safe hands. You have to start our Rental care kit as soon as possible to get rid of the above problems.
Benefits of Renal Care Kit
- The urine output start increasing day by day.
- By using Renal care kit, the normal functioning of kidney being started.
- The increased values of Blood Urea and serum creatanine start going to decrease within 15 days.
- The albumin excretion comes down to normal values.
- The protein values going to come into normal values
- Swelling on different parts of the body starts to decrease.
- Appetite becomes normal.
Ayurvedic Advance Renal Care Kit
By following results Ayurveda Yogashram reduces Serum creatnine on using Renal Care Kit
Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Naveen Kumar Arya is an Ayurvedic physician and Yoga expert, His love, lives and spread the goodness of
“Science of yoga and ayurveda is subtler than the science of medicine because the science of medicine is often the victim of statistical manipulation.”
We are serving the people of India and outside India for the last 25 years under the banner of ayurvedayogashram.
Ayur Kidney is its sister concern who concerns with healing of kidney problems We are running our offline herbal and yoga clinic in Amritsar, India and running our online clinic.
We book groups of students for Yoga and meditation classes. In addition of this we also provide groups from outside India for Ayurveda basic certification classes. We also provide Certification courses of Indian Panchkarma Massage packages according to pulse diagnosis of the patients. We are providing accommodation facility to the groups coming from abroad.
We provide best ayurvedic treatment for dialysis patients and patients with kidney stones. Our Prodcts are made-by natural herbs for kidney diseases that can naturally cure all chronic kidney diseases. Ayur kidney provides ayurvedic medicine for kidney creatinine which help to reduce your creatinine levels naturally.
Cause of Renal Failure
KIDNEY FAILURE CAN OCCUR FROM AN ACUTE EVENT OR A CHRONIC CONDITION OR DISEASE.
Frequently Asked Questions
01. What kind of Treatment does Ayurveda Yogashram Provide?
Ayurveda Yogashram provides a completely safe herbal and natural treatment to all of its kidney patients.
02. Can Ayurveda Yogashram treatment Stop Dialysis?
If you are on dialysis you may continue so during the initial days of treatment, but as the treatment advances your
creatinine will gradually improve and you can stop dialysis.
03. Is Ayurvedic Treatment Safe?
Yes, Ayurvedic treatment is completely safe as it is purely natural. The herbs and organic supplements that we
provide in the treatment have no side–effects.
04. Does Ayurveda have any side effects?
Ayurvedic medicines are harmless if taken with proper guidelines by a registered Practioner and the course should
be completed as the physician advises. There are no major side effects seen
05. How Long does it take to be cured with Ayurvedic Medicines?
Ayurveda is an ancient concept and very much different from modern medical practices. Ayurvedic treatment is slow and one has to keep patience as it is focused on treating from the root cause & not just treating Symptomatically.
06. Does Diet play any role in Kidney Disorders?
Yes, diet plays a very imp role in kidney Patients, as high protein and sodium are harmful to the Kidneys. So a healthy kidney friendly diet is must for the patients.
07. What are the sign and symptoms of kidney failure?
Ayurveda acts as a boon for kidney failure treatment. Here, are some of the signs & symptoms of kidney failure: Pain in his/her lower back. Taste of the mouth changes. The smell in their mouth. Feeling of vomiting Anorexia Fever Diarrhea Blood in the Urine Sleep Disorder
It is advisable to consult the Ayurvedic Physician for the treatment of kidney disease for faster results.
08. How to stop Kidney Dialysis naturally?
Ayur Kidney is running an Ayurveda platform named Ayurveda Yogashram, which is the successful Ayurvedic
Treatment Clinic situated in Amritsar Punjab. We have a successful journey of treating our patients with kidney problems without Dialysis and transplant providing them best Ayurveda Treatment for Kidney.
Here, are the few steps of treating Kidney Disease with the help of Ayurveda: For herbs like Punarnava, Gokshur, and more, one can get relief from kidney disease. Keeping Control of problems like Diabetes and Hypertension. It helps in reducing the risk of kidney-related problems. Deep breathing techniques like Pranayama are very beneficial. With the help of this, the sugar level will be maintained. Regular exercise is very important in the cases of Kidney Diseases.
09. What causes Kidney failure in Teenagers?
Nowadays the teenagers are prone to go for the gyms to maintain their body and making muscle swell. For this, they keep on drinking the liquids and shakes have more proteins. Having Excess of the protein can lead to kidney damage in most of the cases. Experts say that protein shake can lead to the kidney stone that is formed due to the crystallization of compounds. It blocks the working of the kidney and causes severe pain. They also cause strain in the kidneys. At last, it results in the Blood in the stool, Bad odor, Body pain, Fatigue, Vomiting, and body swelling that are the early symptom of kidney failure.
10. Best Kidney Failure Prevention?
Ayurveda has medically proved with the certification that kidney problem can be cured with time if they are treated with Ayurveda herbs and balanced diet. Kidney Failure can be prevented by many ways like: Avoid a diet rich in proteins like chicken, turkey, fish, and eggs. Content of salt in the diet must be checked regularly Milk, cheese, and yogurt must be avoided. Have a cup of herbal tea once in a day. It is very beneficial for preventing kidney related problems. Having coconut oil is very beneficial.
11. Which one is better kidney transplant or Ayurvedic Treatment for a kidney?
Ayurveda is a boon for those people who are suffering from Kidney disease. Kidney failure can cause a lot of stir in the normal lifestyle of a person and the condition can worsen so much that the only option left to revive the kidney is by transplanting them. But Ayurveda treatment has a solution for it. Ayurveda Treatments can cure kidney disease without transplanting it and the patient will get rid of kidney disease problems with the help of ayurvedic medicines. We give the Renal Care Kit for treatment of all types of kidney problems like AKD, CKD, Kidney failure, Polycystic Kidney, Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Herbal Capsules AZ-Nephro Quantity – 90 (1-1-1)
- Herbal capsules Reno Heal Quantity – 60 (1-1-1)
- Herbal tablets Nephro Plus Quantity – 60 (1-1-1)
- Herbal capsules Alpha Care Quantity – 60 (1-1-1)
- Herbal tea Reno Care Quantity 150 gm* 2 packs